DISREGARD THE BELOW STATISTICS, THEY ARE not current AND SEVERAL YEARS OLD
The following information is compiled from news, law enforcement, survivors of victims, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Border Patrol and Department of Homeland Security reports:
- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
- 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
- 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
- 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals.
- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals.
- 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals.
- 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our State and Federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
- 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
- 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
- 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
- 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens
- 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.
- 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens (which is UN-Constitutional; illegal).
- 97.2% of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers. That is almost ALL of them!
And remember YOU are supporting ALL of these illegals no matter where they are now. Every time another illegal runs the border breaking our laws, your pocket just gets lighter and robbed more!
STATISTICS FROM THIS SITE
currently has information on over 1000 victims of serious crimes committed by illegal aliens.
These victims are in the process of being verified and added to the data base as we are able. Please be patient. To help in this process or be notified when significant numbers of additional victims have been added to the database, please send an e-mail to
to be added to the FNCIC-VOIACM
mailing list or to volunteer.
- 745TOTAL VICTIMS IN THE FNCIC-VOIACM DATABASE
victims were molested.
victims were sexually assaulted, including being raped.
victims were gang raped.
victims were seriously injured in an automobile accident.
victims were killed in or as a result of an automobile accident.
victims were injured or killed by a Hit and Run driver.
victims were seriously injured in a physical assault.
victims were killed in or as a result of a physical assault.
victims were kidnapped.
reported crimes involved terrorist activity.
victims are 6 and younger.
victims are 12 and younger.
victims are 18 and younger.
crimes involved gangs generally.
crimes or perpetrator were involved with drugs.
perpetrators involved in a home invasion.
perpetrators were truck drivers or accident involved a Mexican truck.
perpetrator had been previously ordered deported but did not get deported.
perpetrators had prior felonies.
perpetrators were DUI/DWI.
perpetrators were DUI/DWI and had one or more prior DUIs/DWI.
perpetrators had been previously deported but returned.